1. The Hauts de France International Piano Compétition is opened to pianists of all nationalities aged from 18 to 32 years.
2. Piano level: level of an international competition.
3. Selection on file.
4. The organizers may refuse registrations, the number of candidates being limited.
5. The decisions of the Jury cannot be appealed. In case of tie, the voice of the president counts double.
6. The jury has the right to interrupt an execution, if it seems necessary.
7. The registration fees, after acceptance of the organizers, will not be refunded or rescheduled.
8. Candidates can be accommodated for free in single rooms in host families, on their request.
9. Candidates must afford their transport
10. Every stage are public and free.
11. The Gala evening requires the presence of the three finalists, as well as the presence of the first native of the region Hauts de France. If not present, the prize will not be awarded.
12. The candidates will agree to be interviewed, photographed, and registered. Photos or videos, only intended for the promotion of the competition, will may be published on the Internet or different support, without authorization of the candidate. These supports will never be used for financial purposes.
13. The registration for the competition involves the entire agreement of the present rules by the candidate.
14. Registration deadline: october, 8th 2019